Show results from a microflow on page

Hi, I have created a data view and set the data source type to context. I am able to fill the widgets and start a microflow with a button widget. The data will be processed correctly, but the results will not be shown on the page. The result object is configured to update the client data. But nothing happened. For the result a different object is used and both objects linked by association. Does somebody have an idea, how to solve this issue? Thanks and regards, Ingo
asked
5 answers

Are you changing the values of the original context object or changing it? Is the result object part of your dataview?

answered

Ingo,

Did you try committing the data view object with Refresh in Client set to yes?  This should force a refresh of the context object.

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered

If you did set the refresh in client option to yes you may look for the main object (context) and refresh this by using the ChangeObject Activity and set the Refresh in client on this ChangeObject action.

answered

Yes, I have tried it (Change activity and refresh option, commit activity and refresh option), nothing happened, no data was shown or refreshed. The default values from creating microflow have not been overwritten by the second microflow.

I have sketched by page structure and added some information. Hopefully you can better understand the structure. I have no idea why it’s not possible to indicate the data.

answered

Hi Peter, I a tried the solution with commit and refresh the result data. The picture will show the complete microflow, I am added some hints for you and at the end of the flow the data will be commited. But nothing happend on the page, no data will be refreshed.

answered