Learn New Training Management App

Hello, I am beginner at Mendix platform. I am taking training from Mendix academy - Become a Rapid Developer. While developing the app (Learn New Training Management), I try to apply security settings and set application in production mode. When I try to run the app, instead of the login page, its showing training event page. PS: I have tried all the possibilities to edit the app. I have also checked navigation pan and already discuss with my colleagues. I also updated modules which are available in resources from module 10. Could you please help me out with this topic? Thanks !
asked
3 answers

Hi Siddharth,

If you are sure you changed/set security settings to Production, could you also check if you have enabled Anonymous Users? If so, that could explain why you would not see a login screen.

answered

Hi Wieke, first of all, thanks for your quick reply.  I appreciate it. :) I have to enabled the anonymous user, else it will show the error message “Anonymous users must be enabled to use native navigation profile”. 

answered

Hi Siddhart,

What you can do to make sure people have to log in before being to see pages about training events, is make sure the role you have selected for your anonymous users (most likely ‘Anonymous’) only has access to the login page, and no other pages and entities.

Create a new role or select an existing role for the training event pages etc. That way an anonymous user has to log in to see those pages and data.

Good luck!

answered