Problems with published REST-service in mendix 7.23.2

I have some problems while using published Rest-services in mendix 7.23.2 When implementing a published Rest-service a used the NativeRestpublish application from the app-store as example. But it seems that  First problem is a missing body in the Swagger when i don’t define a input parameter for the post operation. I have solved this problem by adding a parameter for the JSON-object. So now the object is available in the HttpRequest AND in the additional parameter. Is this the right way to solve this problem? Furthermore there is a problem with the Response.  I have created a POST-operation to create data. The HttpReponse i create is a copy of the responses of the example project. The error works fine but the succes (SF_CreateCreated201HttpResponseWithHeaders) results in: { "error": { "code": 500, "message": "An unexpected error occurred." } } The Post-operation is executed successfull however and the posted data are saved in the database. This is the response created in my source: Any suggestion how i can solve the problem so a succes-code 201 will be responded?
asked
2 answers

500 means a server error, so something went wrong in your app on the server side. You want to check your runtime logs to find out what it was.

answered

Thanks Reinout,
Problem solved. I created a Http-201 response but did not fill this response as a output-variable of the microflow so response was empty.
Missed it in the log-file.

answered