Mendix 8 : Native App Could not connect to development Server

I tried running mendix native app on my android device but I got the red screen with many errors with heading Could not connect to development Server. Can any body facing same error.
asked
5 answers

Hi Harshit,

I faced the exact same issue today, I closed the Make it native app on my phone completely and disconnected my phone’s Wi-Fi. Then reconnected to same Wi-Fi and launched the Make it native app again, this time it compiled and worked as expected without any errors.

If you follow the same above steps then maybe this will fix your error as well? Although I am not sure why this error occurred, assuming this is some network issue. 

Hope this helps!

answered

Switch on the hotspot on your mobile phone. Connect your laptop to the hotspot and try again. Always works for me when testing Native !

answered

Hi,

Thanks for your answer but your solution is not working for me. I have tried several times.

answered

Same issue here but the corporate wifi might have security mechanisms I'm not familiar with.

Stopping the mobile app and reloading sometimes helps. I'll try at home later where wifi setup is simpler to test.

answered

I had the same issue. For me, the fix was to disable my firewall on my computer. Maybe you can try this. I hope this works for you!

answered