Problem with the Date Picker

Hello, i have a little Problem with the Date Picker. In my program i have a task list. Every task has a Start- and Endtime. becaus i only need the time, i set the Date format of both Date Picker to “Time”   When i set the Start- and Endtime e.g. 11:00AM and 1:00PM and i observe the times in the Debugger, the time is always one hour ahead.     however when i set the DatePicker to “Date and time”, and try it again, the correct time is displayed  when i look it up in the Debugger. Can i fix this somehow? Because i realy only need the time. Thank you very much!  
asked
3 answers

I can see it’s not just the time being weird. But i can see the year 1970 in there as well.

Can you add some more information about your attribute (is it localized or not?) and as Abdullah said a screenshot of the page when you enter the time?

answered

Hi,
the attributes are localized.

this is the page were i enter the times:

the year 1970 and the time being 1 hour ahead only happens when i set the DateFormat of the DatePicker to “Time”
when i set “Date and time” it works, but then i always have to pick a Date i dont need.  I workt around it now by subtracting an hour before i need it in a Microflow but i seemed strange to me. 

Edit: when i use a Custom Date format the year is also 1970 and the time is 1 hour ahead

answered

Ok looks like becaus the date is set to 1st of January when you only pick a time the UTC is saved with only 1 hour difference because 1st January is winter time. But later when its used in a Microflow, 2 hours are added because ist summertime now.

answered