Document Viewer Control

We have File documents Stored in a file store. We want to allow the users to click on a Link corresponding to a document name in a tabular format in mendix screen Onclick , It  should display the file in a document viewer. The existing document viewer control in mendix allows to connect to the systen file entity to  display documents. How can we allow this control to display files stored in a filestore.
asked
2 answers

Hi Dilip, there is a dynamic image viewer in the App Store, however it is not specific to Documents. My initial take is you might need to extend the File Document Viewer to allow a URL input (much like it is done in the image viewer). The source code for this widget is at: https://github.com/mendix/FileDocumentViewer

answered

Hi Marshel,

thanks for your feedback,

I want to use the same control which exists in Mendix as it consists of the download functionality as well.

cant we use a Java action in a microflow and then convert to a file and then connect it to data view which will hold the existing document viewer control ?? I’m new to mendix and getting to learn it day by day? So will this be feasible ? Having said so I don’t know if there is output of file type in a Java action which can be connected to the data view 

answered