Update attribute value of an entity by a button

Hello all mendix developers .  I have a question is that how I update the attribute value of an entity that has already created. For example , lets assume that I have an entity called “Policy” and there is an attribute called “Agreement” and a data is already created “No” . But now when I click the “Agree” button I want to change that data into  “YES”.How I do that ? Is there any way or microflow please provide me thank you . 
asked
2 answers

Hi,

Yes this is easily possible: have the button connect to a microflow, include the entity you would like to alter as an input parameter, and change the attribute value using a change activity.

I’d suggest going through (at least the start of the) Academy Learnings, all Mendix basics are covered here so you start developing functionality. Good luck!

answered

You could create a microflow (or a nanoflow) and set it to execute once an user presses the button. In this microflow you can put a ‘change object’ action in which you change the attribute. A possible way of doing this would be:

not($Policy/Agreement)

It's up to you then to decide whether you also need to refresh/commit the object.

answered