Could not build widget - outdated widget

hi there, I have a Mendix 7.23.3 version installed in my devices and I am having a big problem whenever i try to update, commit or run locally in my modeler, an error message shows up which says- “Could not build your widgets. This may be due to outdated widgets in your project. You can check which widgets failed to build by clicking Project>tools>check widgets.” I have re-downloaded my project modeler from the cloud and tried it multiple times but still no sign of hope. I am stock because of this error and my work is being halt becuase of this.  I have also followed the instruction that shows in error message, but still cannot run it. Can you please help me with this.   
asked
2 answers

Hi Raj,

Are you using the project in a Network Drive or accessing the project through \\ ? If so, you need to use a mapped drive. In general it happens if you are using Mac and emulating Windows where the files are on mac and accessing the project through \\Mac\Drive\Blabla

answered

Hi Raj,

Does the ‘Check Widgets’ funtionality tell you what widgets are not built correctly / outdated? 

answered