How to show xml list

Hello Dear Team I have the next list in xml: <calculatedconditions> <band name="80m-40m" time="day">Poor</band> <band name="30m-20m" time="day">Poor</band> <band name="17m-15m" time="day">Poor</band> <band name="12m-10m" time="day">Poor</band> <band name="80m-40m" time="night">Fair</band> <band name="30m-20m" time="night">Poor</band> <band name="17m-15m" time="night">Poor</band> <band name="12m-10m" time="night">Poor</band> </calculatedconditions> Anybody have idea how can show this list in DataView or DataGrid? Thank you!
asked
6 answers

Did you created an xsd file for your code? Then you can create an XML Schema on Mendix and import your xsd file. The schmema will try to inerpret your file and will show you the attributes which are available. After that, you can create an Import mapping based on your created schema, where you can select the attributes you want to use. Based on the selected Attributes, you can select to create a Entity Model automaticaly by Mendix.

Maybe you take a look on the Academy if there is propably a training for this process.

Does it helps you?

answered

You could build a xml data mapping based on a xsd to translate it to a mendix object and then you can use it in a datagrid for example

answered

You can use an import mapping action to convert the XML into entities.

answered

Dear Gerrit, Joost, thank you, i can create mapping,
But i don`t have idea how List transfer in graphical interface

answered

try again

answered

Hello Dear Team,

i could resolve my task, i should made a right hierarchy of data view

answered