how to transfer a selected object from a ListView to a Line Graph on the same page

Hi people, I can't figure out how to transfer a selected object from a ListView to a Line Graph on the same page.   I've a domain model like this: Cars 1-* Car (with some data in it like license plate, type of car etc.) Car 1-* PriceDate (with price and date attributes) What I want: - Display a list with all cars from association Cars-Car. I used ListView for that and it's showing correctly. - When I click on one of the Car rows it should display -next to the list- a line graph with for that Car the prices over time. I was able to make the graph by creating a new page with a Line Chart wizard on it and selecting “Open a page” in the ListView. But I don't want to open a new page, I want the graph on the same page so people can click on different cars and then the graph with the prices over time updates next to it. I'm not able to find out how to pass the selection from the ListView to the Line Graph. Should I use a separate object or a MicroFlow or even something else?
asked
1 answers

Take a look at one of the master-detail page templates for inspiration, like this one. The page setup should be: a list view on the left side and a data view on the right side. The data view’s data source should be configured to: Listen to Widget, which will make the data view listen to the selection of the list view. You should be able to nest your line chart inside that data view.

answered