Data grid and list view striping in Atlas UI for Mendix 8.0.0

I'm having some problems with striping in the application I'm trying to upgrade to Mendix 8. After upgrading and updating the Atlas UI module, all my data grids and list views (but not template grids) that were not striped before are striped now, and I can't see any way to un-stripe them without writing custom CSS. I dug around in the Atlas UI files and found stuff like this in the compiled CSS, which seems to be coming from a file called _mxui.scss in the sass\core\_legacy folder? .mx-datagrid tbody tr:nth-child(2n+1) td { background-color: #f9f9f9; } .mx-listview li:nth-child(2n+1) { background: #f9f9f9; } .mx-listview li:nth-child(2n+1):hover { background: #f5f5f5; } Note the lack of any striped classes like datagrid-striped/listview-striped. Is anyone else having this problem? I don't mind writing custom classes/CSS to fix this, but it seems silly to do so if it's an error in the Atlas UI or if there's an easy way to de-stripe that I'm missing. Thanks!   Update 10/29/19: After raising a ticket, the latest version of Atlas (for Mendix 8.3.0) seems to fix this issue and some other misc issues with list view styling.
asked
1 answers

mxui.css has been moved out of the MendixRoot and into the styling folder meaning, if you want to remove all the striped styling, or add it you can.

personally i want as little default styling as possible.

I have some code that should overwrite the mxui.css styling

try this:

.mx-datagrid tbody tr:nth-child(2n+1) td{
  background-color: $white;
}

.mx-listview li:focus, .mx-listview li:active {
    background-color: inherit;
}

.mx-listview {
  > ul{
    > li{
      &:nth-child(2n + 1){