Count number of objects per day

I have an entity called Requests, it have a status(Approved, rejected, submitted), a ‘Routename’(x, y, z), a date, and few other things.  Basically, the user create a request to use a specific route(routename) in a certain day. And a manager approve or reject it.  I’d like to calculate how many approved requests a ‘routename’ had per day. Is it possible? For now, I was only able to count the requests in general, not per day. Attached how the microflow is rn.
asked
1 answers

Hanna,

If you want the figures for a certain day, you can modify the Retrieve at the beginning of your microflow so it only retrieves a single date (the Xpath would look something like *dateAttr* >= '[%BeginOfCurrentDay%]' and dateAttr <= '[%EndOfCurrentDay%]')

If you want more than one day, maybe a week or month, you can create an entity to hold the daily totals and then populate that with a loop that goes through the days you want to report on.  You’ll likely need to build this loop yourself, using gateways, instead of using the built in Mendix loop.

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered