Multilevel json data accesss.

I’ve created Import mapping of a json data. The Domain Model looks like this I’ve created unfinished micro flow which return List of JsonObject_2. I want to store JsonObject_2 to a DataGrid. I know I’ve to use another Retrieve action which will retrieve Data entity but the “JsonObject_Data” association option is not present for that retrieve option. So, how can I access JsonObject_2 data and load it to Table.
asked
5 answers

I think you want to da a retrieve by association to get the data objects associated with your json object. As you have a List of JsonObjects, this is not possible. The only way to get the associated List of Data objects is by iterating over your JsonObject list and do a retrieve by association per JsonObject. From this Data Objects you can now do another retrieve by association (per Data Object) to get the List of JsonObject2s.

answered

Do you only need JsonObject_2? You can go into your mapping an unselect everything else and only get those objects in.

answered

You don’t need the ‘Root’ and ‘Data’ intermediate entities. Deselecting them in the import mapping would allow to generate a more simple structure.

Apart from that, there’s not much you do.

regards, Fabian

answered

I haven’t used this module, but noticed it the other day.  You may be able to use it to access your JSON data directly:

https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/107685/

answered

Arjun,

I tried to recreate your situation, but when I put in the JSON above, I get an error because there

How did you get around that?

Mike

answered