Problem with Attributes

Hello, i have the following problem. i cant select the Atribute “Deck” (which shoudl be a Object Containing several other entities (Person, Alliance, HeroClass) → see Domain Model. Why is that. Its basically 90% the same as the LearNow_Training App from the tutorial. I checked everything, but i cant find the error in my model. The only difference is, that i have a entity that groups. However also i cant even access “Number(Autonumber)” from the Deck entity.  
asked
3 answers

Enclose the Decks to Register with a Data View whose datasource is Deck by association like this:

answered

thanks,  i get this with “Autofill”. Which seems a step in the right direction.

However i already added “Decks” to the database. I dont want to create new Decks, i want to select a already saved one. Nevertehless.

In any way when i test this code, i get greyed out dropdown boxes.

im completely stuck. Sorry if this is a beginners error somewhere. I think i might not have understood this completely.

1. why is it greyed out
  2.  how can i access saved Decks (Combinations of Person – Alliance – HeroClass) 

answered

I would check the editability for each of those fields.  As to accessing saved Decks, I would construct an Overview page for the Decks (and their associated attributes).

answered