Column Chart Sort Order

Hello Everyone,  I am using stacked and grouped column charts but the sorting is not correct in stacked chart. However, the grouped chart has the perfect sort order. Please see below screen print. ‘Week’ is string and I was hoping it to follow the order. Any suggestions? Best Regards, Puneet ======================================= EDIT======================================= Looks like I found the reason: I had created multiple series in the chart and have put XPath Constraints in it. It seems if I remove the XPath Constraint in the first series, the sorting comes in the order else it continues to break it. This happens irrespective of the series I create, provided that the first series should not have any XPath Constraint. I am not sure why this is happening. If anyone has encountered this issue before please advise.        
asked
4 answers
  1. Chart configuration for Incorrect sort order

1. Chart Configuration for correct sort order

answered

Any suggestions would be helpful

answered

Hi Tim,

I stored values for each week for all the series but nothing changed. The graph continues to break the sorting order. After removing the XPath constraint in the first series, the graph followed the correct sort order. I created a new series in the graph with a series name as '.' and the series color was white, without XPath constraint. This resolved the issue. 

I am posting a screen print of the graph. I am not sure why it happened and why having a series without XPath constraint resolved the issue. Please see below.

Now if I click on the new series i.e. ‘.’ the sorting order changes completely. Please see below

answered

Any luck with this? I can’t get grouped sorting to work at all even in the most basic graph. I have an integer value that I want in descending order but no matter what, the series always sorts ascending. 

answered