Can you cancel a running microflow within an app

Hi, Is it possible to allow a user to cancel a microflow from within the app. For example if a microflow is running for too long or has somehow got stuck in a loop etc. I know that you are able to do this from the portal but that requires a developer to do it
asked
2 answers

Not possible directly from within the actual app I think, but you can do it indeed in the cloud platform.

You can also give other (non-developer) users access to the cloud portal, so it doesn't neccesarily have to be a developer

answered

Try

try{
        this.getContext().getExecutionThread().interrupt()
    }catch(Exception e){
    }finally{
    }

You can also iterate through the action stack to get a specific Microflow or Action to interrupt. Alternatively throw an exception if its not handled anywhere up

I still dont know what the M2EE service call is for interrupting a thread, but thats also something to look into

Build a test interface using the following to create non persistable thread rows

java.lang.Thread.getAllStackTraces().keySet()

Stored in one of the fields can be the id, and then you can write an action to get a thread by an id value. You can also push a microflows thread into this list with an action at its start, flag those, and automate termination of such threads via a scheduler or something.

answered