Sending email caused an error: null

Hi Community, I have an application build with 6.10.4 version modeler. Now I am trying to enable email notifications using Email module with Templates app store module. I have followed the steps and created Email Setup screen. I am able to send emails to queue. But when the SE_SendQueuedEmails microflow is running, I am getting the below error. Please help me with this.  Sending email caused an error: null -------- com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException     at com.mendix.core.component.InternalCore.execute(InternalCore.java:422) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException     at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.java:176) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:40) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:40) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null Please suggest me how can I resolve this error. Thanks in advance.   
asked
1 answers

Null pointers are always an idication that an object that should be there but it is not. So debug locally to check which object is missing. Did you setup the Encryption module correctly?

Regards,

Ronald

answered