Unable to perform commit due to savepoint exception: invalid specification: SYSTEM_SAVEPOINT

I have two rows in default db that I wanted to club together in single row in another entity.  However, I get an exception as below in the microflow when “Commit Object” is encountered. Please see below details and stacktrace: Details: “Message” : This entity has 2 records LoginData: Want to commit the data processed by the below microflow in this entity.  Stacktrace: Error occurred during the revert of an unsuccessful commit   --------   com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: savepoint exception: invalid specification: SYSTEM_SAVEPOINT_5                 at com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.TransactionConnectionManagerAction.rollbackSavepoint(TransactionConnectionManagerAction.java:134)   Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: savepoint exception: invalid specification: SYSTEM_SAVEPOINT_5                 at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)                 at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)                 at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCConnection.rollback(Unknown Source)                 at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingConnection.rollback(DelegatingConnection.java:695)                 at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingConnection.rollback(DelegatingConnection.java:695)                 at com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.TransactionConnectionManagerAction.rollbackSavepoint(TransactionConnectionManagerAction.java:128)                 at com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.TransactionConnectionManager.rollbackSavepoint(TransactionConnectionManager.java:85)                 at com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.JdbcDataStore.rollbackSavepoint(JdbcDataStore.java:718)                 at com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusImpl.rollbackSavepoint(ConnectionBusImpl.java:618)                 at com.mendix.basis.action.RequestScope.popSavepointForRollback(RequestScope.scala:191)                 at com.mendix.basis.action.RequestScope.$anonfun$rollbackTransaction$1(RequestScope.scala:125)                 at com.mendix.basis.action.RequestScope.$anonfun$rollbackTransaction$1$adapted(RequestScope.scala:124)
asked
1 answers

Probably no longer relevant but today I had the same issue. I solved it by adding end and start transactions in the process. You probably have database transaction conflicts.

answered