Check box never editable issue

Hi all, I'm afraid that mendix has a bug which the check-box is read-only. Is it the issue written as below??? https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/check-box "An input widget connected to an attribute path must be read-only. The Modeler will check this for you." could you please tell me if someone knows solution about this error. Thank you,
asked
3 answers

Apparently, a checkbox is only editable for attributes that belong directly to the entity of your dataview.

If the checkbox refers to an attribute of an associated entity, the checkbox is always non-editable

The 2nd checkbox refers to the associated parent, and is therefore non-editable.

Can be solved by retrievin the associated object in a separate dateview:

Not sure whether that's the case here, but this is what the "An input widget connected to an attribute path must be read-only. The Modeler will check this for you." refers to in the documentation.

answered

Seems strong to me.

I checked in 7.23.4 , i placed a checkbox in a dataview object where the editability is enabled, and yes you can edit the checkbox.

I suggest to check your data view object editability

answered

Also, if your views are nested, it might cause this issue of where it's not editable.

A way to fix this, other than the one mentioned above is to change to outer view's to be editable

answered