How to select and integrate different player names in my app?

Hi guys, I'm just new on the Mendix platform and i'm experimenting with a table tennis app for our work department.  After making some entity's, attributes and associations, I want to set up the scores of a match in the app. If I select one of the players, he automatically fill in the other player with the same value. If i click another player, he automatically copy that one. How can I separate them to select who I want?  I have tried some things but it is still at the same point. Below you see the local view in app:   Thanks in advance. Regards, Patrick
asked
2 answers

Looking at your domain model you have only one player set of attributes in your Matches object. This should have a playerOneName , playerOneScore, playerTwoName, and playerTwoScore. That way you can use different fields for the two different players and they will display properly.

answered

What does your domain model look like?

I’m guessing you are using the same player field twice in the form and you renamed the label to player 2. Therefore that’s why its showing the same name twice.

answered