Error while deploying app on Mendix Cloud

I am getting an error while deploying an app on Mendix cloud through desktop modeler. Note :  It is a Free App I also chekced the developer portal for logs, but there is no specific error mentioned as such. Also checked the ‘Show latest build output’ under ‘Environments’ in Developer portal. It is showing some thing like this:  
asked
3 answers

Hello Rushikesh,

You don’t need to log a support ticket, because this is expected. I see that you are using Mendix 8 beta 1. During the beta period for Mendix 8 every time a new beta is released, the support for previous beta versions is dropped. See https://docs.mendix.com/releasenotes/studio-pro/8.0 . A couple of days ago beta 3 was released, so beta 2 and beta 1 are no longer supported. What you can do is download beta 3, upgrade your existing app to that version, and then deploying will work again.

answered

As this seems like an issue you will not be able to fix yourself, please file a ticket with Mendix support for this.

Include your app and the build output so that they can investigate the issue.

answered

Hi all,

I was still using 8.2.2 and 8.3 was available. Local deployment was working fine, but every cloud deployment generated the same error discussed in this thread. I successfully deployed to the Free App cloud only after updating Studio Pro and my application to 8.3, so an advice for the Free App is to keep your applications updated, even for minor version Mendix updates.

Regards,
Pedro

answered