Cannot read property split of null Error: - DropdownDiv Converter

Hi ,   I am using two dropdowndiv converters as per my requirement. I can able to  set dynamic label to one of it successfully , but when I am setting dynamic label for the other one am getting error and Page is not loaded. Error as below :  rror while applying context TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of null Error: TaskManagement.Desktop_ActivitiesMenu_OpenItemsTab_NewUI.listView8: Error while applying context Error: TaskManagement.Desktop_ActivitiesMenu_OpenItemsTab_NewUI.dropdownDivConverter6: Error while applying context Error: TaskManagement.Desktop_ActivitiesMenu_OpenItemsTab_NewUI.dropdownDivConverter6: Error while applying context TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of null
asked
1 answers

From what the error is saying you are attempting to split a string value but the value is null so it can not complete this function and errors. I would run the debugger on this section and see if in fact that value is getting passed and if not. If it is null then look at previous flows to make sure the value is getting set that you are trying to split.

answered