Autocommitted objects and generalizations

Hi all,   I've got warnings in my logfiles about autocommitted objects who've been deleted from the database to prevent corruption. I've quite understand the concept of the and already came across this question about autocommitted objects. I still have an other question about this and to explain I made the following to kind of 'simulate’ the real situation. Jun 19 15:23:56.051 - WARNING - Core: (1/4) Some autocommitted objects still existed on logout for session 'testuser@gmail.com'. Jun 19 15:23:56.051 - WARNING - Core: (2/4) Autocommitted objects are newly created objects which were not yet committed, but are inserted into the database because an associated object was committed. Jun 19 15:23:56.051 - WARNING - Core: (3/4) Autocommitted objects should explicitly have been committed, please check your model and apply the necessary changes. The autocommitted objects have been deleted from the database to prevent database corruption.Number of autocommitted objects per type which still existed for this session: Jun 19 15:23:56.051 - WARNING - Core: (4/4) - TestModule.Player: 1 object(s).   As you can see the error is on the player object. To prevent the error I need to make sure Team is committed when Player and Player_Team are committed. Also I have to make sure that Player is committed when a Season-object and Season_Player are committed.   In the real situation I'm facing the fact that the object is a specialization of an other object (like in the example Player is a specialization of Person). Is it possible the error comes from one of the objects associated to the generalization? In the example above that would mean I should check all associations and objects related to the generalization Person. 
asked
1 answers

For those interested, last week I eventually made sure that when the specialization is committed all related associations (if relevant) were committed. It looks like this solved the problem, since I did not get any warnings in my log anymore. So it looks like the generalization is not needed to be checked if the warning is about the specialization.

answered