How to retrive the nested object ?

Hi Team, I have to display the info of specification list  in accordians/collapsible panel . So I have make a rest call as below below in the import_mapping       in the List of Specification i am getting only Asset Class:   below is the response which i get from the api :   [   {     "AssetClass": "Enercon E53",     "Grouping": [                    {         "GroupDescription": "Miscellaneous",         "CharacteristicDefinitions": [           {             "Name": "Offshore",             "Value": "No",             "Description": "Yes/No"           },           {             "Name": "Onshore",             "Value": "Yes",             "Description": "Yes/No"           }         ]       },       {         "GroupDescription": "Power",         "CharacteristicDefinitions": [           {             "Name": "Cut-in wind speed",             "Value": "3",             "Description": "m/s"           },           {             "Name": "Cut-out wind speed",             "Value": "28 - 34 (with ENERCON stormcontrol)",             "Description": "m/s"           },           {             "Name": "Rated Power",             "Value": "800",             "Description": "kW"           },           {             "Name": "Rated wind speed",             "Value": "12",             "Description": "m/s"           },           {             "Name": "Survival wind speed",             "Value": "59.5",             "Description": "m/s"           },           {             "Name": "Wind class",             "Value": "NVN Class S (Vav = 7.5 m/s, Vext = 57 m/s)",             "Description": "IEC"           },           {             "Name": "Wind zone",             "Value": "II",             "Description": "DIBt"           }         ]       }     ]   } ] Can anyone pl suggest how to retrive the inner data? 
asked
2 answers

If you want to have everything on a page, you need to work with nested dataviews/listviews… Go down the assotiation tree step by step.

answered

You need to retrieve object per object through the tree. Probably also by using loops to  throgh the1-n associations.

answered