Error trying to run Docker image

I have successfully used the Docker buildpack to build a container for our Mendix application.  When I try to run the container I get the following error: INFO: Started Mendix Cloud Foundry Buildpack v3.3.0 [commit:unknown_commit] WARNING: CF_INSTANCE_INDEX environment variable not found. Assuming responsibility for scheduled events execution and database synchronization commands. sed: can't read .local/m2ee.yaml: No such file or directory Traceback (most recent call last):   File "/opt/mendix/buildpack/start.py", line 1274, in <module>     pre_process_m2ee_yaml()   File "/opt/mendix/buildpack/start.py", line 126, in pre_process_m2ee_yaml     ".local/m2ee.yaml",   File "/usr/lib/python3.4/subprocess.py", line 561, in check_call     raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd) subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['sed', '-i', 's|BUILD_PATH|/opt/mendix/build|g; s|RUNTIME_PORT|8081|; s|ADMIN_PORT|8082|; s|PYTHONPID|6|', '.local/m2ee.yaml']' returned non-zero exit status 2 ERROR: Failed to terminate all child processes Traceback (most recent call last):   File "/opt/mendix/buildpack/start.py", line 1082, in terminate_process     os.killpg(this_process, signal.SIGTERM) ProcessLookupError: [Errno 3] No such process   It seems that the run command is unable to find the m2ee.yaml file, but I do not know how to set the proper path to be able to find it.   This is the command I am issuing to run the container: docker run -it -p 8080:8080 -e ADMIN_PASSWORD=******* -e DATABASE_ENDPOINT=sqlserver://ci-antoine:*********@10.254.245.31:1433/cls  mendix/mendix-buildpack:v1.2   Any help would be appreciated.
asked
3 answers

Hi Antoine,

Today, I ran in to this problem too. Did you manage to fix this back in June? I would be interested in your solution.

Best,
Jeroen

answered

Similar issue, did you find any solution?

answered

I ran into this issue on 8.2.0 and 8.2.1 because they were retracted by Mendix. Upgrading my project to 8.2.2 solved the issue.

I realize this may not be the solution for everyone, but perhaps it will help!

answered