SSO SAML Error in production

Hi, My project thet was perfectly working in acceptance, has an error SAML message in production. “An unexpected error occured while creating a session” WebUI: Anonymous user 'Anonymous_f7cc49d5-bab3-435f-860c-ea90cfb78dd6' created (Number of concurrent sessions: 6). 16:50:16APPINFOSAML_SSO: Failed: Could not create a session for the provided user principal 'vincent.bondoux.ext@eulerhermes.com': Single Sign On unable to create new session: RFC6265 Cookie values may not contain character: [ ] 16:50:16APPERRORSAML_SSO: Unable to validate Response, see SAMLRequest overview for detailed response. Error: Could not create a session for the provided user principal. 16:50:16APPERRORSAML_SSO: saml20.implementation.SAMLFeedbackException: Could not create a session for the provided user principal.   When I check the SAML Logs    Could not create a session for the provided user principal 'vincent.bondoux.ext@eulerhermes.com': Single Sign On unable to create new session: RFC6265 Cookie values may not contain character: [ ] And the things that I don’t understand is that in acceptance it works perfectly not in production   Many thanks for your hep
asked
1 answers

Double check your Alias. It should not contain spaces. See also this forum post explaining the error: https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/88503

Regards,

Ronald

answered