Multiple headers in a WebService

Hi all I’ve received a wsdl file from a service provider and am attempting to create a web service call of their system. The issue is that their wsdl file contains multiple headers. <wsdl:types> <xsd:schema targetNamespace="[client url]"> <xsd:element name="authenticateClient"> <xsd:complexType> <xsd:sequence> <xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="key" type="xsd:string"/> <xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="mode" type="xsd:string"/> </xsd:sequence> </xsd:complexType> </xsd:element> <xsd:element name="batchHeader"> <xsd:complexType> <xsd:sequence> <xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="user_id" type="xsd:string"/> <xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="batch_ref" type="xsd:string"/> <xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="total_trans" type="xsd:int"/> <xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="total_value" type="xsd:double"/> </xsd:sequence> </xsd:complexType> </xsd:element> ... </xsd:schema> </wsdl:types> <wsdl:message name="authenticateClient"> <wsdl:part name="authenticateClient" element="tns:authenticateClient"/> </wsdl:message> <wsdl:message name="batchHeader"> <wsdl:part name="batchHeader" element="tns:batchHeader"/> </wsdl:message> The WebService functionality in Mendix that parses this wsdl only reads the first header, authenticateClient. The second simply disappears. Does Mendix not support multiple SOAP headers? If so, what is the workaround for this? Regards Hannes van Niekerk RE: Adding the headers This is what the Call Web Service screen with SOAP Request Header tab looks like: There is no way to add another header here. The only option I could have is to custom-build an entire export mapping via a XML Schema, Web Service Operation (not usable since the web service cant see the missing header), a JSON structure or a Message Definition. I dont even know how to build a JSON or XML schema with multiple, independent headers.
asked
1 answers

Did you try to add the missing headers in the tab “SOAP Request header” from the Call Web Service Mendix action?

Here you should be able to set them.

answered