On enter event on a row of a data grid

hi, in this data grid, i changed the edit button as go button since this page was a viewer page In this example, i have many rows found for a particular master  Is there a way to have on enter event when i double click on a row, that it would open the page as if i click on the go button. Please advise. Thanks, Daniel
asked
4 answers

Hi Daniel,

I am not sure if I understand your question correctly, but isn’t your grid currently working exactly as you want?

Since the “Go” button is configured as Default button, this button is triggered when you double-click on a row :)

answered

Yes, but that is default behaviour of a datagrid. Check the properties of the datagrid, tab General. It will trigger the button that is set to default (in your page the 'Go'-button) either via single click or double click.

answered

Hi Daniel,

As Wieke and Tim said, when the button is set to default it will trigger if your grid is set to single click or double click. If you want this functionality to work on desktop and mobile, I would look into using a list view or template grid. 

answered

when I test the app using the debugging cell phone, the double click works using the data grid

So I guess it must be an apple device configuration.

answered