TimeSeries Connector website doesnt work

I am following the “Get Started with the TimeSeries Connector” docs https://docs.mendix.com/howto/extensibility/get-started-with-the-timeseries-connector  And in step 3 Sign Up for the TimeSeries Connector : Sign up for the connector by going to our Connector website and register for free. You will receive your API key in an email after registering. but this link doesn’t work so how can I handle this step ?
asked
2 answers

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We are working on bringing the page back up as soon as possible. If you can't wait, please send me an email at willem.van.zantvoort@timeseries.com and we'll get this sorted out ASAP.

answered

We were able to bring the website back online, and it can now be found at connector.timeseries.com.

We’re still working on the email that’s being sent to you when you request your API key, since that still contains the old URL, but the API key should work so you’re good to go!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ll make sure to update the AppStore module’s documentation to reflect these changes as well!

answered