Missing Purpose String in Info.plist - NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription key

Hello guys,    I’m trying to deploy several applications and getting this error from Apple. Any idea of what to do in this case? I am using PhoneGap build in order to get ipas.  Missing Purpose String in Info.plist - Your app's code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data. The app's Info.plist file should contain a NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. Starting Spring 2019, all apps submitted to the App Store that access user data will be required to include a purpose string. If you're using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. You can contact the developer of the library or SDK and request they release a version of their code that doesn't contain the APIs. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/core_app/protecting_the_user_s_privacy).   Last time, the following was enough for Apple store. <edit-config target="NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription" file="*-Info.plist" mode="merge">                     <string>Hiermee kunt u m.b.v. GPS de dichtstbijzijnde objecten vinden.</string>                 </edit-config> I presume that should be added the following to the config.xml: <edit-config target="NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription" file="*-Info.plist" mode="merge">                     <string>Hiermee kunt u m.b.v. GPS de dichtstbijzijnde objecten vinden.</string>                 </edit-config>   Thank you in advance. 
asked
0 answers