Error in (Pre)View in Mendix Studio (Pro) and in the Mendix App on Smarthone of a page

Hello together, One page of my project jumps into the middle instead of the top of the page which would be the normal behavoir when opening it. It acts like if there would be a jump order. The behavoir appears on all possible (Pre)View modes (Mendix Studio, Mendix Studio Pro and on the Mendix App on Smartphone).  Thank you for your support.  Best regards, Robert    
asked
4 answers

To be honest, I don’t understand why in my textbox (wich is the first blacked out part in the blue frame) or in any other widget there should be a “focus class”, “focused element”, “viewport scrolling” or “tab order”. How can I check that?

answered

Is there a textbox or some sort of widget in the first blacked out part in the blue frame?
This might receive the focus class somehow and that might explain the viewport scrolling to it.

edit: just saw that Erwin already posted that as well.

answered

Thank you for your help so far. As you can seen in the screenshot the page does not consist of complicated elements. However, it’s jumping to the blue frame when opening it. Sorry, I had to cover the text and one link due to privacy reasons. 

Is my screenshot helpful? What further do you may need? 

answered

From what I understand, we normally focus the first input element on the page. If the first input element is low on the page, this might require scrolling. Is that what is happening here?

answered