SAP oData Connector - Odata object definition

Hello, I am going to use the SAP oData Connector in my SAP Fiori App. For some of the actions (like Creta, Delete, Refresh, ...) you have to enter a oData oject in the activity input definitions. Unfortunally I can not find an example what the oData object really means. Please can you advice? Thank you very much! Best regards. Sascha.
asked
6 answers

One of the non persistent Entities (Generalization from SAPODataConnector.OdataObject) in your app created after importing the .MPK file created by the tool SAP OData Model Creator. 
For creating the datamodel use SAP OData Model Creator (https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/105622/). 
There is a learning path and Mendix documentation about SAP oData.

answered

My generalization is: ZUSERINFO_SRV.User but I do not how to enter it in the following window: 

answered

Hi, I’ve got the same problem. I have created a SAP OData Model which contains Odata Objects but I’ve no idea how to enter those objects as Input for a “Create” action. Any solution so far? 

answered

Hi, no solution so far.

My entity looks like the follows:

Please can you advice how to enter the oData Input Paraemter when I want to implement the “Delete” or “Create” action.

Thanks!

answered

In computing, Open Data Protocol (OData) is an open protocol which allows the creation and consumption of queryable and interoperable RESTful APIs in a simple and standard way. Microsoft initiated OData in 2007.In computing, Open Data Protocol (OData) is an open protocol which allows the creation and consumption of queryable and interoperable RESTful APIs in a simple and standard way. Microsoft initiated OData in 2007.

To activate a service in Customizing, choose SAP NetWeaver Gateway OData Channel Administration General Settings Activate and Maintain Services .
To add a service, choose .
Select your system alias, then select a service from the table above.

Hope this will help you to learn Open Dat Protocol. For more learning you can enhance your skills by joining SAP Training Course

In computing, Open Data Protocol (OData) is an open protocol which allows the creation and consumption of queryable and interoperable RESTful APIs in a simple and standard way. Microsoft initiated OData in 2007.In computing, Open Data Protocol (OData) is an open protocol which allows the creation and consumption of queryable and interoperable RESTful APIs in a simple and standard way. Microsoft initiated OData in 2007.

To activate a service in Customizing, choose SAP NetWeaver Gateway OData Channel Administration General Settings Activate and Maintain Services .
To add a service, choose .
Select your system alias, then select a service from the table above.

Hope this will help you to learn Open Dat Protocol. For more learning you can enhance your skills by joining SAP Training Course

answered

Hi guys, 
I am facing the same issue right now, is there any solutions found? thanks!

answered