Mendix Studio Pro

In my first training (Become a Rapid Developer Analyst), I have been working on the Web Modeler up until now. In order to switch to the Desktop Modeler (Mendix Studio Pro I presume), I have to download the latter (version 7.23.4). So far, so good. When I try the .exe however, it seems to only work on Windows. Working on a iMac, I searched for another download without any luck. Ca somebody help me out? Thanks, Jan de Wit  
asked
3 answers

Unfortunately there is no Mac version. You could try to use virtualisation with VirtualBox+Windows for example.

answered

I use parallels+windows to run mendix instead of virtualbox, because it performs better.
Only disadvantage is that it is paid. But they have a 14 day trial version which might be enough to get you started.

answered

VMWare Fusion Pro is also not free but works quite well to run Windows on Mac (even my 2013 high end model). I’ve run a ton of apps on both the Mac and Windows side including Mendix Desktop Modeler and only occasionally need to close a few for performance reasons.

answered