Accessing HTTP POST body in a Deep Link Microflow

Similar to the instructions posted in the forum topic https://community.mendix.com/link/questions/90491, I have created a page that redirects the browser to my custom login app using the URL Redirector module. The custom login app presents a UI to the user and upon successful login the custom login app redirects to a deep link configured in my mendix app. The custom login app includes a SSO token in the HTTP Post body posted to the deep link. Is there a way to access the HTTP body in the Microflow configured for my deep link? Here is a screenshot of the HTTP Post to the deep link captured using fiddler.
asked
3 answers

Instead of using deep link, I have found out that I can use a custom Request Handler. That has helped me obtain what I needed. 

answered

Do you have access to the latest HTTP response in your Microflow? If you do, you can retrieve HTTP headers by association. They will contain the info you need.

answered

were you able to find a solution?  I need the same thing.

EDIT : found it, my deeplink was not well set, I had to refresh the list of microflow, in that way, the conifguration deeplink proposed me to include get parameter, and i receive what i want with that .

answered