SAP Cloud Connector usage failed

Hello, I tried to run a SAP app with cloud conector integration but when I run the app the message says: “Cloud Connector usage is enabled but no settings are found. Defaulting to system proxy”. Is this issue coming from the Hana Cloud Platform and Cloud connectors settings or should I set-up something in Mendix Modeler or Mendix web portal? Please can you advice? Thank you. Kind regards. Sascha.
asked
3 answers

You don’t need to set-up anything on the Mendix side to make the Cloud Connector work. You just need to make sure you are using the correct virtual URLs, that you defined in your cloud connector control panel. Are you sure that your cloud connector is set-up correctly? You can check this in the SAP Cloud Platform cockpit, at the subaccount level. Once you are on the page for your subaccount, click on Cloud Connectors in the menu:

There you should be able to see if the connection is active, and which back-end systems are exposed.

answered

You mean I have to use the virtual host and port instead of the internal host and port in the URL of the Odata service in the Mendix Modeler (see screen shot). 

You are right the SAP Cloud Connector is not connected to the Cloud Foundry Trial subaccount but I do not know why. The connection to the NEO Trial subaccount works fine. Do have any idea?

Thank you very much!

answered

Did it work? I have a similar issue 

answered