List View data is not getting loaded

Hello, Data is not getting loaded in random pages which are having list view. I am using Mendix 8.0(beta) desktop modeler. I completed designing the page as per ‘Become a Rapid Developer (Developer)’ course and then I added data to all the lists. When I change something (like adding a Delete button, etc), some random page’s list is not getting loaded. I even tried exporting the app and again imported. Still didn’t solve the problem…  
asked
4 answers

Hey, 

Regardless of how you build it, I believe it states somewhere on the academy/learning path modules that they recommend using Mendix 7. 

As of now Mendix 8 is in Beta release, so personally I would not recommend doing your learning paths on in that version yet. 

Regards.

answered

Hi there,

some more info would be appreciated. Are you referring to entity types directly? Using deferred? Etc. Can’t really help :-)

Kind regards

Laurens

answered

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am referreing the entity directly.

answered

Are you sure you have at least Read Access to the attributes on the TrainingEvent entity with the currently logged in userrole?

And are you sure there’s actually any data filled in the attribute which you show in the listview?

I can’t verify this because it’s cut off from your screenshot

answered