Refresh in client results in An error has occurred while handling the request.

As title says and the console error message looks like: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: mxObject should not be null. at scala.Predef$.require(Predef.scala:219) at com.mendix.core.action.user.RetrieveByPathAction.<init>(RetrieveByPathAction.scala:20) at com.mendix.core.action.ActionFactory.createRetrieveByPathAction(ActionFactory.scala:219) at com.mendix.core.component.InternalCore.retrieveByPath(InternalCore.java:942) at com.mendix.webui.actions.client.RetrieveByPathAction.execute(RetrieveByPathAction.scala:23) at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.ClientRequestHandler$$anonfun$handleRequest$1.apply$mcV$sp(ClientRequestHandler.scala:311) at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.ClientRequestHandler$$anonfun$handleRequest$1.apply(ClientRequestHandler.scala:301) at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.ClientRequestHandler$$anonfun$handleRequest$1.apply(ClientRequestHandler.scala:301) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3$$anonfun$2$$anon$1.execute(ActionDispatching.scala:143) at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:36) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3$$anonfun$2.apply(ActionDispatching.scala:145) at scala.util.Try$.apply(Try.scala:192) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3.applyOrElse(ActionDispatching.scala:139) at akka.actor.Actor$class.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:465) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker.aroundReceive(ActionDispatching.scala:135) at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:516) at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:487) at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:238) at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:220) at akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:393) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107) Anyone run into this before? If so, please let me know how I can get it fixed. The refresh in client is required for the content to refresh. :/ I assume it’s a problem with the Refresh in client as I’ve left the retrieve action alone and removed the refresh in client, and the error stopped occurring.
asked
1 answers

look like some retrieve activity getting null, and the client need this object to refresh.

answered