How do I store and retrieve variables

Hi all, i'm trying to build an app for my own development. Here's the situation: As a user I want to be able to log in, select a region and then, in a list view or data grid, see only the costumers or drivers from the region I selected. There are 4 regions, North, South, West and East, stored as Enummeration region. There are some entities with the attribute region type Enummeration region ” (Costumer, Driver). I have a non persistable entity called "Region” with attribute "region” type String and an association to the System.Session. When i make a data view via a microflow that creates an object of region, with a reference selector, i am able to select a region. if i create a text {1} from Region/region, it will display the selected region. But now i want to be able to see or use the selected region  - in other pages - in microflows And i cannot find out how to do this. Either the System.Session/Region is empty or I cannot find/select it at all. Is there anyone who can explain this to me?  
asked
2 answers

When you create the region objects make sure you set the association to System.Session and "refresh in client" your list. You can then retrieve all regions from the session. To keep the selected region add another association ie Region_Selected as 1:1 and set this association when the user selects a region.

answered

You need to add an association from each persisted entities (Customer, Driver) to the Region entity.

answered