Web Modeler stuck on Locked

I had canceled a sync with the web modeler after realizing my Desktop Modeler 7.23.3 was a different version than the web instance 7.20.0; however, after the cancellation, the Web Modeler has stayed locked (“Your changes are being merged”).  In Project>More Versioning both FInish and Cancel options are not available … and running the Sync with Web Modeler again I receive the following error: Mendix.Modeler.WorkingCopyConnector.WorkingCopyMergeException: An error occurred while retrieving the changes from the Web Modeler. ---> Mendix.Modeler.WorkingCopyConnector.WorkingCopyConnectorException: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: communitycommons.UserThrownException: Failed to commit changes from working copy to merge branch for working copy: 21400c17-736e-4b79-9f4c-bd955080f4b5 of project: 0c777b45-32f2-4179-8bed-222ec3d2c17f on behalf of: https://mxid2.mendixcloud.com/mxid2/id?id=4979b335-5806-43e9-8e6c-3acb6abaa967 err: Premature end of chunk coded message body: closing chunk expected     at MpkUploadService.PrepareWorkingCopyMerge (JavaAction : 'ThrowException') Advanced stacktrace:    at Mendix.Modeler.WorkingCopyConnector.WorkingCopyMergeManager.WaitForJobCompletion(String jobId) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WorkingCopyConnector\WorkingCopyMergeManager.cs:line 272    at Mendix.Modeler.WorkingCopyConnector.WorkingCopyMergeManager.Merge() in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WorkingCopyConnector\WorkingCopyMergeManager.cs:line 101    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.WorkingCopyConnector.WorkingCopyMergeManager.Merge() in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WorkingCopyConnector\WorkingCopyMergeManager.cs:line 130    at Mendix.Modeler.WorkingCopyConnector.WorkingCopyMergeManagerUI.MergeWorkingCopy() in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WorkingCopyConnector\WorkingCopyMergeManagerUI.cs:line 116
asked
1 answers

Download SVN 1.7 and do a manual cleanup of your project directory. So after you installed SVN rightclick on the project directory and do a cleanup.

Regards,

Ronald

answered