tab feedback validation count is incorrect.

Hi All, I have a page with multiple tabs. There are a number of fields throughout each of the tabs. At the bottom of the page I have a save button that calls a microflow which validates/commits and closes the page. The issue I have is that the number of validation feedback errors displayed above each tab is incorrect: I suspect the count isn’t including the errors for the add-on widgets I’ve included on the page. My question is, is there a way to correct the error count OR change the count number for another indicator?   Cheers Adrian  
asked
3 answers

Adrian, 

You are saying the following: ‘I suspect the count isn’t including the errors for the add-on widgets I’ve included on the page.’ Does this mean that two of the four manditory fields in on your screenshot are add-on widgets (probably the two textboxes)?  

How does the validation work on these two? Did you create a MF for this or is it in the settings of the widget?

answered

hi there, 

it work correctly with standard widget, for the custom widget the tab wont count. Have to extract the custom widget and rebuild it again.

answered

Hi Adrian,

If do you want to custom tab you can use the Tab Extension Widget.

answered