Logged in user not able to see other users associated data

I have created an application wherein an administrator can create sampleUser(sampleUser can log in and access the portal created for them) accounts. I have an entity in the application as  “sampleUser” set generalization to "Administration.Account". An admin can create this “sampleUser” and using that created account by admin “sampleUser” can log into the application. After logging in the “sampleUser” can add or update the data so when a ""sampleUser" updates the data then “sampleUser” name will be associated with that record. But when other SampleUser say, sampleUser2 logs in to the application the updated record by the sampleUser1 is visible but not the name of the sampleUser1. I have used a microflow to save data on click of the save button. In which I retrieve %currentUser% info and then create the object of the sampleUser and associate it with the record which is to be saved. I tried another way of using the drop-down for selecting the current user (name of sampleUser) It works correctly.  What can be the issue with saving the data using microflow?    
asked
2 answers

You are likely to use a custom microflow save, in which case you must explicitly save the associated data.

Roadrunner email not working 

answered

Hi found out the issue. While saving a record I initially used to create the “SampleUser” object explicitly. So whenever adding a record associated with a logged in user I created an object of logged in user instead of retrieving it from DB and associating it with the record.

So retrieve logged in user from DB and associate with record solved the problem.

Thanks.

answered