NoClassDefFoundError occurred for class org/bouncycastle/util/Encodable after trying to run SAML startup flow

I've imported the SAML2.0 module from the appstore into my project (MX version 7.23)  and when I try run the start-up flow of the SAML module, I'm getting an NoClassDefFoundError for org/bouncycastle/util/Encodable. The required libraries for the SAML module are installed in the userlib directory of the project. Wich library am I missing? Or are there some libraries conflicting and how do I solve that? thanks in advance. Niels  
asked
3 answers

this can be caused by conflicting libraries. a simple check could be to check the userlib directory for possible duplicate jar files. Probably an older jar version of the same file is present, and is loaded before the new one. Remove the older version, clean your deployment directory and try again.

answered

I already created a ticket for this ( 81051 ). I suggest you do also. This started with the latest SAML module. And this one could not be fixed by checking duplicate jar files (at least I could not seem to find any).

Regards,

Ronald

answered

I've removed  all the duplicate jars and it started succesfully.

thanks!

regards,

Niels

answered