Synchronization fails when offline app comes back online

I have created an offline mobile app using the 'Hybrid Phone Offline' navigation profile. I am testing it through the Mendix Mobile App on my Android phone. Upon first opening the app on my phone, the database is synced and data is retrieved. I subsequently disable the WiFi connection on my phone. While operating this app offline, one of the user actions in this app executes a nanoflow in which a persistent entity is created and 'Synchronize' action is triggered. As expected, the 'Synchronize' action pops up the warning: "Your changes cannot be synchronized at this moment. They will be synchronized later." While keeping the app still running, I bring my phone back online and it seems that the app immediately tries to synchronize, however, I see the following error stack in my console window:   Could temporarily not synchronize files. Please try again later. Error: Could temporarily not synchronize files. Please try again later.     at new t (file:///data/user/0/com.mendix.SprintrMobile/files/resources/mxclientsystem/mxui/mxui.js?636897582757342007:36:201925)     at e.<anonymous> (file:///data/user/0/com.mendix.SprintrMobile/files/resources/mxclientsystem/mxui/mxui.1.js?636897582757342007:5:32959)     at r (file:///android_asset/www/js/bundle.js:1:100868)     at Generator._invoke (file:///android_asset/www/js/bundle.js:1:101988)     at Generator.t.(anonymous function) [as throw] (file:///android_asset/www/js/bundle.js:1:101047)     at r (file:///android_asset/www/js/bundle.js:1:100868)     at e (file:///android_asset/www/js/bundle.js:1:101103)     at file:///android_asset/www/js/bundle.js:1:101281   Is my understanding correct that the 'Synchronize' action in nanoflow is supposed to queue up the synchronization for when the App comes online? If so, any idea what the above error means?
asked
1 answers

Check the access rights in your domain model, probably the user synchronizing does not have the correct entity access applied to create/update records.

answered