Tab Extension Widget with two tab containers

Hi all, I have a problem with using the Tab Widget (https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/894/) with two tab containers. How the setup looks like: - Tab Container 1 Current Year Data View Tab Widget Tab Container 2 Budget Demand Next Year Data View Tab Widget Tab Container 3 Budget Demand   What I expect after using the Tab Extension widget: - Tab Container 1 2019 Data View Tab Widget Tab Container 2 Budget Demand 2020 Data View Tab Widget Tab Container 3 Budget Demand   What really happens: - Tab Container 1 2019 Data View Tab Widget Tab Container 2 Budget 2020 Next Year Data View Tab Widget Tab Container 3 Budget Demand   I tried to move the Tab Widget above the Data View, but afterwards I am receiving an error that the Tab Widget has to be included in a Data View. Unfortunately Data View 1 and Data View 2 have different sources (one is from database, other one is from an Microflow), but they share the same entity. Here are some screenshots: Initial Setup: What happens after using the Tab Widget:
asked
0 answers