Charts Widget with microflow source: RuntimeException for non persistable entity.

Good morning, I am trying to show multiple data series on a chart, using the Charts widget version 1.4.1. These series are retrieved from an external REST service, somehow mangled through a microflow, and than fed to the chart. The HowTo on using the chart is related to data persisted in the database, and I am quite inexperienced on Mendix, hence I went on a guessing trial and error to figure out how to print the data series for each sensor on the same graph. In the chart, I am creating a Dynamic Series. This series gets the data from a Microflow, that returns a list of MeasurementValue. The x axis attribute is the TimeStamp, the y axis attribute is the Value. The Dynamic series/ Series entity is MeasurementValue_Values/Values and the Series name attribute is Values.SensorName.   With this configuration, when I run the application, I get  com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"xpath":"//Values[id=123 or id=456]","amount":-1,"offset":-1,"returnsCount":false,"sort":[],"type":"RetrieveXPathSchemaRawAction"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CoreActionHandlerImpl.processErrorState(CoreActionHandlerImpl.scala:160) [...] Caused by: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: 'Values' is not a persistable entity, exception occurred on mapping the following query: SELECT Values/* FROM Values WHERE (Values/id = 123 OR Values/id = 456)   I though this issue was solved when in version 1.4 microflow support was introduced for dynamic series. Do you have any suggestions? Update: Right before that exception, I get another error: “404 - file not found for file: com.mendix.charts.json” Update: I also get a warning: “Executing query with old implementation due to detected exception in new implementation: Could not find column map for entity 'Values” Regards
asked
0 answers