The information from two entities into one Progressbar

Hello, I have a progress indicator which should show the progress of an order. The order is an entity with a certain order quantity. Another entity shows the amount of good parts. How can I  realize a progress display which shows me the good parts of the order? I need to get the info from two entities into one Progressbar Thank you 
asked
3 answers

Maybe creating a non persistant entity with the data of both entities is an option here?

answered

Hi Robert,

Adding upon Maartens suggestion, I would say that you should create a non-persistable object in a data view with a microflow as data source. In this microflow you can use the order object, that's probably available on the page anyway, as an input parameter. In the NP-object you can keep track of all the variables you want to display in your progress indicator (total amount of parts, amount of good parts etc.). In the data source microflow you can retrieve the parts related to the order and set the correct values in the NP-object. Lastly you need to make sure the NP-object is used as a return variable at the end of microflow. Hopefully this helps!

answered

Thank you guys, that worked

answered