scrolling, mobile features widget and iphone

This app we build is using the mobile features widget and should work on androids and iphones. When I look at the page on an iPhone, nine out of ten times the page doesn't scroll. Sometimes it does scrolls after a page refresh or after changing the position of the phone (from vert to hori and back to vert) Tested it with iPhoneX and iPhone6 both Chrome and Safari random results. If i remove the mobile features widget, it works like a charm. Android works Does someone had a similar problem with this combination?
asked
4 answers

Hi Ronnie, I don't have this issue with this widget, but we're only using the widget for spinner and currently experimenting with the list view lazy load. Maybe try to disable each component in the widget to see if this narrows the issue. 

answered

Are you using the CSS selector widget? Try removing this widget and try again.

answered

Got an update about this..

We noticed that the scrolling issue is related to the iPhone settings: “do-not-track, do-not-follow, no cookies”.  

The guy who was testing the scrolling behaviour had those things turned on.. When turned off (normal setting) the scrolling worked.

Stil lneed to invest it any further to see if every project with these widgets/settings has this problem or that it really is something of this specific project. Also need to test if it’s all these iPhone settings or just one, or a different combination..

answered

I searched on every forum on internet and eventually end up fixing this by updating all the applications on your iPhone.

answered