Error building deployment package

I am trying to build a deployment package from the Mendix cloud portal. The build is failing because it contains errors. When When I open the project and update I do not see any errors in the modeler. How are the packages built in the cloud? Is it possible that the build environment needs to be cleaned? This is the build output: __ __ ____ _ _ _  | \/ | | _ \ (_) | | | | \ / |_ _| |_) |_ _ _| | __| | | |\/| \ \/ / _ <| | | | | |/ _` | | | | |> <| |_) | |_| | | | (_| | |_| |_/_/\_\____/ \__,_|_|_|\__,_| v7.21.0.42856 Starting build for Mendix Project file:xxx Using the following options:xxx * Build target: Package * Deployment package file:  * Model version: 1.0.0.762 * Project name: xxxxx Reading project file... Building project... Executing step 'Synchronize with file system' * Synchronizing with file system... Executing step 'Initialize' * Preparing deployment... Executing step 'Check prerequisites' * Checking for errors... ERROR: The project cannot be deployed, because it contains errors. ERROR at Navigation, Import mapping 'INM_DeeplinkNavigation', Import value mapping element 'TargetPageID': The mapping does not align with the underlying schema anymore. Please right-click on this error and select 'Resolve by updating from schema' to update the mapping. Details: Attribute type 'String' does not match schema type 'Integer' of element 'roots/root/DeeplinkNavigation/TargetPageID'. ERROR at Navigation, Export mapping 'EXM_GetNavigation', Export value mapping element  …… ….. BUILD FAILED Invalid type Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.WebView.HtmlControl for instance field Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.WebView.WebViewSpec:htmlControl Invalid type Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.WebView.WebViewSpec for instance field Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.WebView.WebViewSpec+<>c__DisplayClass26_0:<>4__this Invalid type System.Windows.Controls.ContentControl for instance field Eto.Wpf.Forms.WpfWindow`3[TControl,TWidget,TCallback]:menuHolder Invalid type Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.WebView.WebViewSpec for instance field Mendix.Modeler.UserManagement.SignInDialog:webView
asked
1 answers

Can you build and run the application on your local machine?
Are you using the latest version of the deeplink module?

answered