Mendix Console Log is Empty!

While running the mendix project from eclipse, the mendix console log is started and connected to localhost:adminport. But the console is blank.  
asked
6 answers

Hi,

looks like the Console is not even starting correctly, as no menu is shown either.

Try clean up deployment, redeploy to eclipse and restart. Also check Eclipse console for messages.

Maybe it could also be some local firewall settings.

If the error persists i’d suggest to contact Mendix support.

regards, Fabian

answered

Oh, nasty! It’s an actual bug you discovered in Mendix here. Please create a support ticket, so we can keep you posted when the issue is resolved.

answered

I've managed to create a workaround for this...

One can copy all MendixConsoleLog.* from a Program Files\Mendix\7.22 release to the 7.23 release.

Make a backup first off course :)

answered

A colleague of mine has encountered the same issue Friday with 7.23, you can try following the steps Fabian suggested but I think it’s most likely a version issue and should be raised with Mendix.

Has anyone managed to work with the Java console in 7.23?

answered

Anybody found a cure for this problem? Cleaning does not help. There is no error in the logs. The screen just stays empty.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

The Mendix prevents programmers to see console log even when you use javascript console log nothing will be shown

answered