Could not commit because of forbidden access to the sprintr

Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.VersionControlException: An error occurred while checking for changes on disk. ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://teamserver.sprintr.com/dddc7f20-7d43-4f50-9122-96ca87b6bb58/trunk' ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Access to '/dddc7f20-7d43-4f50-9122-96ca87b6bb58/trunk' forbidden ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: XML parsing failed: (403 Forbidden)    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Status(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, EventHandler`1 statusHandler)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.GetStatus(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, Collection`1& statuses)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.PathClientDo(String workingCopyPath, Action`1 action) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 903    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetChanges(String localDir, Boolean retrieveRemoteChanges) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 614    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetChanges(String localDir, Boolean retrieveRemoteChanges) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 618    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.WorkingCopyChecker.CheckWorkingCopy(IProject project, ICollection`1& changes, Boolean& isUpdateNecessary) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\WorkingCopyChecker.cs:line 32    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.CommitPreparer.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<AddCheckWorkingCopyStep>b__0(IProgressInfo info) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\CommitPreparer.cs:line 123    at Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner.RunStep(Step step) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 81    at Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner.OnDoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@2\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 61    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
asked
2 answers

I can't find the topic where I originally read this, but I remember someone recommending committing the changes directly via TortoiseSVN. This seemed to solve the problem for the user at the time.

answered

Hi Eline, thank you for the tipp but I have never done that till now , could you please explain me how to commit with TortoiseSVN

Thank you

Gilles

answered